My family and I recently climbed the Vessel at Hudson Yards in New York City. Here are some tips and information on how to get your free tickets so you can climb 154 interconnecting flights of stairs and almost 2,500 individual steps. It’s truly a site to see!
- Advance tickets are available two weeks out. Each day at 8:00am EST, a new future day of on-line booking is made available.
- Same-day tickets are available every morning at 9:30am EST. Same-day tickets are made available on-site at Hudson Yards. Upon arrival, speak with a Vessel Ambassador in the Public Square and Gardens. Tickets are available for time slots throughout the day.
- Tickets are required for visitors age 4 and up. You can book tickets in advance two weeks out and should allow at least 30 minutes for your visit.
- The Vessel hours are Monday-Sunday: 10:00am-9:00pm
- **Strollers are not allowed, however, there is a designated stroller parking nearby.
After you have finished your climb, I highly recommend grabbing something to eat and shop ’til you drop at Hudson Yards.