- Basic pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup bottled pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Corn meal
- Preheat oven to 475° with pizza brick inside.
- Sprinkle corn meal on pizza brick.
- Remove plastic wrap from pizza dough.
- Sprinkle corn meal on pizza peel.
- Roll out dough into a circle on pizza peel.
- Brush olive oil over dough.
- Spread sauce in an even layer, leaving a 1/4-inch border.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Slide dough onto preheated pizza brick, using your pizza peel as a guide.
- Bake on lowest rack at 475° for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices.