8 cups of peeled apple slices
1 cup of sugar
3 tablespoons of flour
1 1/2 teaspoons of apple pie spice
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of milk
1 package of pie crust already prepared
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Let the pie crust thaw and place bottom crust in a 9 inch pie dish.
3. Crust should hang over the side of pie plate itself.
4. In a large bowl toss together the apples, sugar, flour and spice.
5. Pour the apples into the pie crust and spot with butter.
6. Put top crust on pie and crimp edges with a fork to seal.
7. Brush top of pie with milk, cut slits at the top for steam and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Remove pie from the oven and turn it down to 350 degrees.
9. Cover the edges of the pie with foil and put it back in the oven to for an additional 45 minutes.
10. Let the pie sit and cool before serving.