The perfect way to celebrate Saint Patricks day with kids are these homemade Lucky Charms treats. If you have ice cream cones or popsicle sticks get creative and put the treats in them too.
- 3 cups marshmallows
- 4 cups Lucky Charms
- 1/4 cup butter
- In a pot, add butter and let it melt on medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly until marshmallows melt.
- You may see slight browning, if your marshmallows aren’t fully melted as the sugar browns, pull them off the stove and continue to stir. They should melt from the heat.
- Add Lucky Charms to pan and stir well to combine.
- Put mixture into well greased dish, on top of ice cream cones, or on popsicle sticks, and let them cool to eat.
Leave a Reply